Thursday 26 June 2014

Dictures

I promised to my guildies to write about dick pics so here it goes. Or as Sofura (AD-EU) called them: dictures. I don't really get what the problem is with them. Why do women dislike them so much?

For my birthday I asked in FB people to tell me a nice memory of the two of us instead of all the gratsing. Later that day I received a message from this one guy. He said we don't know each other that well so he can't really tell a funny story, but instead he sent me a dicture and wished it made me laugh. It was a really nice gesture in my opinion. Now we do have a funny memory we can laugh about for years after.

That wasn't my first dickie and probably won't be the last (at least not after this post). Everytime I've encountered a conversation about dictures, the girls are complaining. "It's a dick, eewww, who would want to see that?!"
I do.

Maybe it's because I'm a Finn. We here in Funland go to sauna from early age. There's nothing sexual about it. We go there to relax, to be cleansed. We go there together as a family or friends. And we go nekkid. So I've seen my fair share of willies. To me it's just another part of the body, although it has its sexual appeal. The dick has sexual appeal, and the rest of the body has it too. The mind also. But a dick itself? Meh, just a thing hanging between the legs.

I've wrote about dicks more than I thought I would ever even think about them. I've written about the problems one can have with them, I've written about the size and now I'm writing about pictures of them. I wonder how many prudes out there are blushing just for the thought of a dick. If you are, I suggest going to sauna with people. Or the nudist beach. Nothing is sexual before we make it sexual.

Dickies are like modern days ankles. You flash them only to someone special or when you feel like being adventurous. There shouldn't be anything offensive about it. A dick is not being rude to you. It's even a compliment if it's standing up to salute you! Words can hurt, but a picture of a dick shouldn't shake your world.

There are different kinds of dickies. I've been told there are guides to taking one too. As in should you trim before taking the picture, should you show your hand and preferably a watch too. Apparently a true "dong shot" shouldn't be in underwear but in full nudity. Also you should think if you want to show just your willie or your balls too. You can read more about it from here or
here (be careful googling if you don't want to see any actual pictures).

And guys, it's okay to be proud of your body. Just choose wisely who you send your dictures to because not all of us want to see that thing. Apparently.

So girls, if you get a dicture, take it as a compliment. If you don't like what you see, just don't answer to the message and delete the picture. A dicture is personal, it's meant for your eyes only. Don't be a dick and share it to the world.

If a dicture isn't enough for a birthday present, you can always put it in a box.

(sorry about that, for some reason I couldn't link a better version)

No comments:

Post a Comment