Saturday 31 May 2014

A little name calling

I've been called many names in my life, some good, same bad. The most scarring were "fat" and "cow". Those can do a lot of damage to a fragile young heart. Good thing the people around me has grown and the name calling has taken more humorous aspect. Most memorable names have been for example "cradle robber". That was because I hit it off with a guy few years younger than me. They thought the whole thing was hilarious, but all I have to say about that part of my life is mostly this song:


It was short, it was sweet, we tried. Would've been nice if it had worked out, but it didn't. No outsider can understand what happens between two people but many think they can judge it anyways. But I'm getting sidetracked here...

Another funny name has been "sextourist". I've been called that because I have had sex in many countries, mostly with my travelling companion but I have to admit it involves some locals too. (I find it odd that I've been to the most romantic capital city in Europe, Paris, but haven't had sex there.) Yesterday my friend said I have sextourettes. And it might be true. I've always been open to talk about sensitive subjects and maybe I'm a little bit too-much-information kinda gal. I do however try to be discreet about my partners and give credit where the credit is due. And I never show dick-pics I've received to anyone else. That's just common courtesy.

We also agreed that there should be fuck protective law (in Finnish: panosuojalaki, thank you Crysaniah for this wonderful word). We pondered that seven days is a good amount of time to exercise fuck protective law, which means that after a week you should know if you want more with your partner than just the one time fling. After that you automatically give away all your rights to claim the other person. If you don't know after a week are you or are you not interested in the other person, you are not allowed to leave things hanging between the two of you. This law protects both parties from unnecessarily garbled relationship.


Lately I've had the opportunity to listen to radio and I've noticed I kinda like the pop music they play these days. Maybe I've not reached saturation point because I hear them so rarely and that's why I find myself liking them. This song I like because of the lyrics. What has happened to the good old calling someone smoking hot? Lately my ass has got few compliments. I never really cared for my butt but it seems there are several guys in this world who does. And I take their word for it.

What has happened to the good old sexual humour? Is everything these days disrespectful? And I'm not talking about grabbing some random asses, but about the good old name calling. Am I just weird for thinking it's flattering if someone tells me they think of me when they... umm... daydream? :)


Stalking is not okay. Sexual harassment is not okay. Calling someone hurtful names is not okay. Groping someone who doesn't want to be groped is not okay. But calling someone "a sugarcupmarshmellowrainbowpudding with a smoking hot ass that would make my day to pound" is totally fine by me. It's romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment