Sunday 29 December 2013

Yo mama!

Again I'm scheming on a little longer post to force on you later but until that is done, you can entertain yourself with some of the trade chats finest. I just found these from my secret logs and thought you might like them:
"Yo mama is so fat chainlighting hits her three times."
"Yo mama is so fat that when I tried to target her the game said "you can only have one target"."
"Yo mama is so fat that when she sits around the house she sits around the house" 
"Yo mama is so fat earth shield wore off before it had a single orbit."
"Yo mama is so fat she gets World Explorer when she logs in." 
 "Roses are red, violets are blue. This joke is so over used and your mom is too."
Another good memory was when my gametime expired in the middle of a random dungeon and it was like a miracle that when I had fumbled myself more time, they hadn't kicked me out yet!

My gametime is expiring in a couple of days again and I thought about taking a little break. I will do so because I want to get some schoolwork done, but reading my old secret logs it states that I can't get any work done without WoW. It's because I end up playing other games that actually requires concentration and it makes me little worried. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment