Tuesday 9 December 2014

Wink wonk

Lately I've had this awful wink wonk feeling. I feel like I'm bursting of sexual energy and there's not much places to put it. I don't mean jumping on someone (this time). I mean that I'm horribly flirtatious. And I feel like sending nudes to someone. I won't, but I feel like it.

There is few guys in my life I want to be flirtatious towards. I told my friends about one hawt guy and the first reaction was not to know more about him but "Ask him out!". GULP. I don't think I've ever really asked anyone out on a date. Like on a date-date. Like so that they've known that I was asking them on a date.


That seriously describes me perfectly.

I might not have asked anyone out, so I haven't made the first big step. But I have made most of the first little steps before. And I feel like I've done more work in my past to make things happen and move forward. Maybe it's what everyone feels, but I've grown tired of it and would like to be whisked away. It yet again comes down to the want to be wanted.

I don't think I easily develop a crush on anyone and when I do it's more of the everlasting kind of likeness. There are few guys that I've found worth of winkwonking for a decade now. Or even more. Sitting next to a person like that can be... burning.


Sometimes I would like to say "Hey, you know. I've liked you since we were teenagers. If you'd kiss me, you'd make my year." and I would want the person not feel pressured or creeped out. It's a compliment. You don't have to do anything about it, I just want to tell you this story of me liking you, because you're awesome, not because I want to have your babies right here, right now, and without practise.


But I can't say that to people. They would think I'm weird and creepy. I have to wait and if we ever get past the awkward part, I might be able to tell them that. But with some people it never even gets to the "let's hug because we're friends" -part. Some people will always be distant. Admired from the distance. I like to think someone does that to me too. Sitting there somewhere and thinking "damn we could be great together one day". Not today, but someday. Maybe.


I wish someone would tell me if I'm horrible at flirting. I know I'm way too straightforward with my innuendos, but that's just how I am. It has nothing to do with flirting because I'm a foul mouth every day. Though I think it might be emphasised when I'm winkwonking someone.



It's a weird combination to be overly romantic and oozing out sexuality. Or well, words stuffed with sexuality.


It's late and I'm tired and I don't really have anything to say, but I have all these cool pics with nice words in them so... yeah.


I can't make that one bigger so you just have to click it. I know. It's so much work. But it's worth it. Trust me. Or you can click this.


Girls are confusing, aren't they?

Guys are just as confusing! I read this site and even though it's super cheesy to read flirting tips, there were good points in it. Like complimenting a girl on her hands. That way you can easily break the touch barrier. So now I know how to hit on a girl. But what the hell am I supposed to with a guy? How does one flirt with a guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment