Wednesday 1 October 2014

The stink

For long time I've thought the song that represents my love life will always be this one:


"If you fall, I'll catch. If you love, I'll love."

"Make me cry for your love like you've done many times."

"Lady pain, make me strong. Can't we be together without them forever."

"The words I write can only hurt you. Sorry for the rain. Thank you, my only one you gave me this pain."

I'm a bit of a poet but when I think of writing, I remember someone putting it better than I ever could. The pain, the broken heart, the eternal wait, the utter misery and hopelessness are all so well describe that I have no business in it.

Right now, there are no shadows in my life. If I'd have to describe my love life with a song, it wouldn't be The Misery by Sonata Arctica but this one:


No shadows, just boredom. I'm getting the hang of my work and now I only have to perfect it. I keep oversleeping in the mornings and I think it's because I know there won't be any challenges waiting for me that day. My motivation for school has gone hiding. I think it's lurking somewhere but I just can't find it right now. Everything stinks.

1 comment: